Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yum Food Dichotomies

I must be really dehydrated these days, because I'm craving liquids out the wazoo. So I'm looking at what cravings are at the forefront and found what I call, "Yum Foods that Make Me Hum":

Perrier lemon sparkling water

Yogi gojiberry green tea (with raw honey and lemon)

Imagine Natural Creations organic vegetable soups

Milton's all natural multigrain crackers (okay technically, they aren't liquid but they go really well with the soups)

Synergy organic raw kombucha -- gingerade (although they make a delightful variety to tempt all tastebuds, including divine grape, guava goddess, strawberry serenity...)

Starbucks green tea soy latte

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness drink

Pea green, microgreen sprouts

Bigelow chamomile tea (with raw honey and lemon)

Dannon all natural plain yogurt with berries and a dash of cinnamon

Campbell's homestyle chicken noodle soup with cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dill weed (yeah I know, soup in a can!)

Of course, I'm also into icy bottles of vanilla Coca Cola and raspberry Krispy Kreme donuts...I'm all about the paradoxes these days. And, apparently, the brand names.



Credit: Photo courtesy of Coca Cola Company

No comments:

Post a Comment